Make an Appointment
Our tutors are working hard to prepare for their own finals and will not be able to accommodate anymore private tutoring sessions for FA22 . The drop-in tutoring is available 7 days a week through 12/7 and I’m confident you can get your questions and doubts addressed there. We are located on the 4th floor of Grainger Library in the west-wing. Here is a page to show you more, https://care.grainger.illinois.edu/tutoring. Please note, you can use the “schedule by subject” to see when tutors are here for specific courses and come at any of those times.
We hope that students can utilize individual time with experienced tutors by learning how to maximize their resources in a particular class or academic area.
Topics for appointments:
The courses offered for tutoring are for those which students typically take in their first 4 semesters. Peer advising topics including (but not limited to) study skills, time management, test-taking and other topics on the peer advising page.
We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but appointment confirmations are dependent on tutor availability and nature of the requested appointment/course topic.
What you need to know:
- You will receive an email with details for your appointment within 2-3 business days from the request. Please check your email frequently after making a request.
- All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment as a courtesy to the tutor. To cancel, email email@example.com.
- Students are limited to two private sessions per semester. If more sessions are needed, a student can email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Any questions can be directed to Dana Tempel, email@example.com
- Student must be an undergraduate in engineering (includes, PREP, CHBE and ABE).