Peer Led Teams "PLT"
What is PLT?
PLT Sessions follow a format modeled across the country to help students maintain academic success. The facilitator is prepared to help you practice and refine effective approaches to learning.
Benefits of PLT:
- Small and reliable working group
- Structured group that help you keep up with class work
- Better understand material and work for a strong grade!
- More productive study time
- Meet great people/study partners
Why do you have to register:
- Helps with scheduling
- 1 credit hour, satisfactory/unsatisfactory grade mode
- Attendance & participation are what determine satisfactory/unsatisfactory
We are excited to clarify concepts, share study strategies, and get to know you as fellow engineering students!