CARE Study Space Reservations
Location: West Wing 4th Floor of Grainger Library
Reservable for engineering students & staff.
- Eight person maximum occupancy
- Engineering Work Station access
- white board
- 55-inch monitor with wireless access
These rooms may be reserved as soon as 24-48 hours before use and reservations may be made weeks or months in advance.
To make a reservation, click here
CARE Group Study Room Use Policies
- Requests should be made a minimum of 2 business days (Monday through Friday) in advance. I try to accommodate later requests but there are no guarantees.
- Priority is given to Engineering Class group work.
- Formal course instruction is not permitted in these rooms.
- Rooms may only be scheduled to begin 30 mins after the building opens and must end 30 mins before the building closes.
- Maximum reservation time is 4 hours.
- Eight person maximum occupancy.
- If a key is issued, it must be returned to the Circulation Desk by the due date.
- No moving of furniture is allowed within, or into, these rooms.